Marywood Library Portal
MARYWOOD LIBRARY PORTAL
Higher Education for Sisters in Africa
Marywood University Library Mission for HESA
Marywood University Library fosters a welcoming and supportive virtual presence within the community of Higher Education for Sisters in Africa.
The Library holds a fundamental role in the teaching, learning, and research process.
The integration of information resources, instructional services and technology in tandem with the expertise of library faculty provide an environment that encourages scholarship by promoting intellectual curiosity and critical thinking.
The Library is committed to the University's effort to help individuals reach their potential, engage in lifelong learning, and emerge as responsible leaders.
Library and Research Help
There are many ways to receive help from a librarian:
- Ask a Question over email
- Add a new discussion topic Moodle and ask a question
- Make an appointment over email to chat in Moodle with Leslie
- Make a Google Hangout or Skype appointment over email with Leslie
- Correspond with one of the other Marywood librarians via email: Ask a Librarian
We are available from 9am-4pm EST (5pm-Midnight Nairobi time) on Monday through Friday. Sometimes we are available during this time on Saturdays and Sundays (please ask).